THE BIGGEST GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN TOUR IN THE END OF 2018
The Blockchain for Sustainable Development Goals is becoming the focus point in the Vietnamese business community.
Ho Chi Minh, 12 November – After the press meeting announcing the event and the official partners, Blockchain for sustainable development goals (Blockchain for SDGs) have received a lot of attention from the business and startups community in Vietnam.
Happening this 24th November 2018, from 1PM to 6PM in The Military Grand Theater (Nha Hat Quan Doi) in Ho Chi Minh, Blockchain for SDGs Tour in Ho Chi Minh is organized by European Blockchain HUB (EUBC HUB) and co-organized by Startup Vietnam Foundation (SVF) and Getlinks to develop a global relation worldwide with the objective to discuss about the role of Blockchain technology for real various industries.
The reasons why blockchain for SDGs in Ho Chi Minh is becoming the highlight point in town:
- Unique opportunity to meet and interact with many business communities, startup companies, professionals interested in blockchain technology and sustainable development goals.
- Chance to earn the right knowledge and perspective from 30 global blockchain speakers
- Participants will receive free publication with valued information about event, speakers and global blockchain’s application showcases.
Blockchain for SDGs Tour Summit in Ho Chi Minh will hear from these featured speakers:
- Mr Blaž Golob, President of European Blockchain Hub
- Ms Doan Kieu My, Chairwoman of Vietnam Node, European Blockchain Hub
- Mr Nguyen Viet Duc – CEO Innovation Capital Management (ICM), Senior Advisor – Startup Vietnam Foundation
- Mr Tony Wheeler, Founder& CEO of Imaginex Venture
- Mr David Lang, Independent Blockchain Advisor/ Management Consultant of Fortune 100
- Mr Huynh Kim Tuoc, Co-founder and CEO of Saigon Innovation Hub
- Mr Djoann Fal, Co-founder and CEO of Getlinks
- Mr Sean O’Connell, Human Rights and Innovation Officer of UNDP Vietnam.
- Mr Scott Gass – Marketing Director of EUNEX
- Representative from VIETTEL Enterprise services
- Mr Hong Ting – Founder& CEO of 2359 Media
- Mr Cong Nguyen – CTO – IMPRINT Blockchain Services
- Mr Huynh Cong Thang – Founder of UEHConnected and Vicgo
- Mr Hai Ho – Founder& CEO Triip
Aside from the expert speakers, in other to enhance the objective “bring blockchain to light – and to life”, this event gather 500+ attendees from governments, NGOs, universities, top media, top public companies, top SMEs, as well as startups and blockchain communities.
Furthermore, the event will also host a panel discussion session – allowing audience to listen first-hand to experts’ opinions and insights. The floor will also be opened for Q&A, discussion and participation in various topics revolving Blockchain.
Program & Activities
BLOCKCHAIN FOR SDGS CONFERENCE
13.00 – 18.00, 24 November 2018
The Military Grand Theater (Nha Hat Quan Doi)
140 Cong Hoa Street, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
13.00 – 13.40 Check-in and networking
13.45 – 15.40 The role of blockchain technology for social impacts and business values – Global case studies
16.00 – 17.00 Blockchain ecosystem in Vietnam and the evolution of blockchain adoption
17.00 – 17.30 Panel Discussion
MEDIA – VVIP NETWORKING
18.00 – 21.00, 24 November 2018
The after-party for media, speakers and VVIPs
Tickets Blockchain for SDGs event are now available with special offers for business owners, SMEs, start-ups and blockchain-lovers.
Grab the ticket via Ticketbox http://bit.ly/sdgs-vietnam-ticket
With code KIMI1111 – Discount 50% – Valid date: 13 November
Or EarlyBird ticket from 1.175,000 VND – Valid date: 15 November
About the Organiser European Blockchain Hub
European Blockchain Hub (EUBC Hub) is an independent organization who champions Blockchain Technology for transparent, democratic, decentralized, and safe business operation. EUBC Hub first established its presence as a pioneer in the Blockchain industry in May 2018 with aims to advocate the development of smart regulation for Blockchain development and digital entrepreneurship eco-systems at EU institutions, EU member states and other countries.
About the Co-Organiser Startup Vietnam Foundation
Startup Vietnam Foundation (SVF) is the first Socialized and Non-profit Fund to support startups in Vietnam by providing their founders with leadership skills and management skills in domestic and international markets.
About the Co-Organiser GetLinks
GetLinks is Asia’s leading tech talent network. GetLinks has over 500,000 profiles on the platform, consisting of the ‘3 D’s’ — Developer, Designer and Digital Marketer and over 3,000 companies across the region, including Tencent, Grab, Traveloka, Line and Alibaba.
Our greatest appreciation to all of our Partners for Vietnam event:—–
If you would like more information about this event, please contact Ms.Quynh (Leila) at +84392344937,
or email email@example.com